Nothing beats a homemade soap! Lather up with our popular Santa Paula scent.
- The soap’s simple-form ingredients refresh and revitalize skin.
- This bath soap, like all our soap formulas, will have your skin feeling healthy and smooth.
- The ingredients in this soap come together to create an incredible scent that you will love every day.
- Use this soap however you choose. It’s gentle enough for your face and powerful enough to be used in the bath.
These ingredients provide a simple, optimal clean that you just can’t get with the store-brand. We make our soaps with the intent for you to wash away the day’s grind so that you can start fresh. We’re not about our soaps having an overpowering scent.
SANTA PAULA: An all natural blend of Petitgrain, Siberian Fir, Bitter Orange, Clary Sage, Litsea Cubeba, Siam Wood, and Cedar. This one is light and airy, a much-needed scent in the Chiseled Face lineup.
Santa Paula, CA is a beautiful little town, known as the Citrus Capital of the World. Several years ago, I spent a couple months there and fell in love with the orchards that stretched in all directions. This is my ode to them. Light and perfect for every occasion, I hope you enjoy Santa Paula as much as I do.
Our handmade natural oil soap formulas are fastidiously crafted to deliver a gentle, skin-friendly soap that offers a rich lather and leaves your skin feeling healthy, smooth, and brilliantly fresh. Just because you are a man, doesn’t mean you can’t take care of yourself. Don’t buy a “bath bar” that can’t even legally call itself a soap – get a chunk of good old fashioned soap, with a clean masculine scent. Wash off your day’s funk so you can start tomorrow – or tonight – fresh and clean.
This bar of soap can be used in the bath, for your hands, or for your face. It’s soap. It cleans what’s dirty.
- 4 oz bar in a drawstring bag
- Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Castorate, Fragrance, Sodium Lactate
- Simple form ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium LactateChise