We’ve sourced a super convenient single-use packet for setting your brush knots into the handle of your choice. Each packet contains 1/2 gram of Silicone adhesive. That’s enough for 2 or 3 brushes, depending on the size of your knots. Don’t use too much!! If you apply too much, when you press your knot into your handle, you may see the adhesive squish up the sides of the knot and pop up out of the handle – that’s no good! Stay conservative – worst case scenario a knot falls out and you have to re-glue it. Much better than ruining a knot.
After using these packets, you can tape off the cut corner and save them for future use. Just don’t let air get into the packet!
5-10 minute work time — 24 hours for full cure.
Description from Manufacturer:
HARDMAN Fast Setting Non-Sag Silicone is a one-part silicone sealant that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to a durable, flexible rubber, which has excellent adhesion to most non-porous surfaces.
Hardman Silicone can be used for sealing and bonding such non-porous surfaces as glass, metal, ceramic, porcelain, most plastics and pointed surfaces.
- Dries to become a durable, flexible rubber, with excellent bonding to most non-porous surfaces
- Each packet contains .5 grams of material for small single-use jobs
- 5-10 minute work/set time. Allow 24 hours for full cure.
- Dries to a soft white color
- Bonds well to aluminum, carbon steel, ceramics, stone, concrete, china, glass, wood, ABS, Acrylic, Acetate, Epoxy, Fiberglass, Nylon, Phenolics, Polycarbonates, Polyesters, Polystyrenes, Polyurethanes, PVCs
Comes with wooden applicator.