Martin de Candre Nature Shaving Soap 200g
Saponification made with heat action, in the traditional way in Martin de Candre atelier, with 100% vegetal and potash oils. Thanks to its 40 years of experience, they guarantee a perfected process. This process allows excellent keeping of the soap without needing any conservatives. A luxurious, efficient and long-lasting product.
This soap does not contain any perfume, and is specially thought for the gentlemen with sensitive or atopic skins. It avoids irritations that could occur during the shaving process. It also contains a wide variety of beneficial properties: hydrates, calms and soothes the skin.
It is suitable for any skin type, especially for sensitive skins. It generates a rich lather with a small quantity. The Nature shaving soap is presented in a modern and elegant crystal bowl of 200g with a screw on lid.
* Some advice from Martin de Candre on how to wet shave :
– Thoroughly wash your face with warm water for a couple of minutes.
– Always rinse your shaving brush well under warm water after each use and gently flick out the excess water. Too much water and the lather will become runny and will dry out too quickly when applied to face.
– Brush the shaving soap in a circular, whisking motion with the shaving brush until a rich lather forms. Do not press down on the bristles, as this may damage the brush – simply move in quick circular motions.
– Now use the brush to apply the lather to your beard in small, gentle, circular motions or in gentle painting motions.
Experiment until you produce a good lather.
– When finished quickly rinse the shaving soap bowl-like container under cold water to remove excess foam. Invert bowl so as to let soap drain and dry. Soap dries best when bowl is left open.
A good shaving soap used along with a shaving brush provides an extremely close shave making you feel clean and comfortable.
How the mundane task of shaving turns into a morning treat !!!