In Irish Mythology Magh Tured was the set of two important battles. The second of which marked the defeat of the Fomoire (a race of demonic beings) and an end to their threat in Ireland. The second battle is also the source of the above quote in which Lugh, a prominent God in Irish mythology is preparing his allies for battle, seeking to know what skills and abilities they will bring to the coming fray.
Magh Tured is a scent dedicated to the “trees, and stones and sods of the earth,” meant to bring power to your allies and send your enemies on the run.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
- Spicy and Woody, this fragrance will bring a bit of the Battle of Magh Tured to your day.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top – Rosewood and Pepper
- Middle – Sandalwood
- Base – Patchouli, Vetiver
- Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to “Oud Wood” by Tom Ford. (No affiliation.)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (Optional) – Alcohol Denat (Optional) – Witch Hazel – Water – Aloe – Vegetable Glycerin Silver Dihydrogen Citrate – Citric Acid Polysorbate 20 – Fragrance