The Trinity Knot, or Triquetra, is one of the most recognizable symbols in Celtic culture, and it has come to have many different meanings over time. To Christianity, the knot represents “Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.” Other perspectives have come to attribute the Trinity to mean “Earth, Wind, and Sky,” or “Mother, Maiden, and Crone”. When seen enclosed by a circle the Trinity Knot is said to represent eternity, or unity. The Trinity is a fascinating outward symbol, that to so many has come to represent our eternal (and internal) values, faiths, and beliefs.
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Bergamot, Apple, Pineapple
- Heart: Rose, Birch, Jasmine
- Base: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Amber
- Our Aon base uses tallow, duck fat, and some other additives that make this an ultra-premium soap with remarkable slickness and elite post-shave feel.
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral Acetate, Fragrance, Tussah Silk