During production this soap is worked in the extruder and then, extruded and sliced by hand. Also, the logo on the soap is “hammered” as they used to do at the beginning of the last century, before the advent of the printing press.
The name Tundra Artica comes from the geographical area where the new plant additives find their natural habitat. These are the Icelandic lichen (soothing, cleansing, anti-bacterial, emollient) and Cranberry (for sensitive skin has a soothing effect and gives the skin firmness, freshness and vitality).
Fragrance: to call up the environment of the Arctic Tundra, we relied on Agar Wood
– 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
– WITHOUT palm oil (to protect forests)
– WITHOUT preservatives / chelating / chemical antioxidants
– WITHOUT petroleum derivatives, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
– WITHOUT EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
This soap is based on the formulation Beta 4.1 but the new plant additives, in addition to the properties described above, possess the characteristics that make the Arctic Tundra very different from previous soaps.
– The following is recommended:
– Cover the soap with boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain, keeping this excess water (a part of the film-forming function is contained in it). Use this to moisten the face before applying the soap.
– Load the brush for about thirty seconds and apply to face.
These refills are designed to load into the Saponificio wooden bowl and made so the different scents/refills can be swapped out as desired.
With pride the products are 100% MADE IN ITALY , in its entirety: in addition to the soap the boxes, labels, PET and tissue paper, comes only from Italian suppliers.
Need a place to store your new shaving soap? We’ve checked to make sure this soap puck fits in our 6oz Empty PETG Jars that we currently have available! Add one to cart below for only $3!