During production this soap is worked in the extruder and then, extruded and sliced by hand. Also, the logo on the soap is “hammered” as they used to do at the beginning of the last century, before the advent of the printing press.
The fragrance Dolomites starts with a top note of lemon citrus, with hints of aromatic notes of sage, lavender, slightly spicy with pink and black pepper, together with a musky base, amber and woody vetiver, patchouli and cedar wood characterizes the personality of the perfume
Dolomites is an active substance added to the already proven formula. This is what is commonly called “Limo of the Dolomites”. Within this Limo, there are vitamin A – E and B-carotene which acts as an antioxidant type. In addition to this, the Silt, performs the function of anti-inflammatory and healing of skin abrasions, as well as toning, increasing the skin tension, and then allowing a closer shave.
This soap is harder than the Aromatic fern and requires a bit more than water, during assembly.
– 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
– WITHOUT palm oil (to protect forests)
– WITHOUT preservatives / chelating / chemical antioxidants
– WITHOUT petroleum derivatives, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
– WITHOUT EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
– The following is recommended:
– Cover the soap with boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain, keeping this excess water (a part of the film-forming function is contained in it). Use this to moisten the face before applying the soap.
– Load the brush for about thirty seconds and apply to face.
These refills are designed to load into the Saponificio wooden bowl and made so the different scents/refills can be swapped out as desired.
With pride the products are 100% MADE IN ITALY , in its entirety: in addition to the soap the boxes, labels, PET and tissue paper, comes only from Italian suppliers.
Need a place to store your new shaving soap? We’ve checked to make sure this soap puck fits in our 6oz Empty PETG Jars that we currently have available! Add one to cart below for only $3!