Black Orchid – This is a dark and fantastic unisex scent. Made with wood and fruit accords, the notes include: Black Truffle, Black Orchid, Black Plum, Noir Gourmand Accord, Patchouli. Inspired by Tom Ford Black Orchid.
Handcrafted in small batches using only five vegan ingredients. Our Rustic Aftershave is designed to tighten, moisturize, & soothe your skin. It also pulls double duty as a cologne strength aftershave! Pairs perfectly with our matching shaving soap!
- Soothes, Moisturizes, and helps heal skin after shaving
- Handmade by Artisans in America!
- No parabens; No silicons; No mineral oils; No artificial colors
- You will Smell Better, Feel Better, & Shave Better with our Rustic Aftershaves. Handmade in small batches in Chandler, Arizona!
- We use a bit more fragrance than those cheap drug store brands. The result: you’ll smell great all day long!
- Formulated for men with normal to oily skin; as well as problem skin. Astringent alcohol cleans, tones, & tightens your pores as well as kills those nasty microbes.
- Soothing witch hazel and healing allantoin soothes & refreshes your irritated skin.
- Our all natural ingredients formula contains: No parabens; No silicons; No mineral oils; No artificial colors.
How to Use It
After drying your face, dispense a splash or two into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together. Apply to shaved areas, including your neck. If using it as a toner, apply to whole face & neck. Use more if you desire a stronger scent throw. Apply any facial moisturizer afterwards.
The Story Behind It
Any great shaving soap needs a great aftershave to pair perfectly with it. I crafted my traditional aftershave with the following qualities in mind. Most important to me was that in addition to cleaning & toning, it should soothe your skin and provide some relief for the occasional nick. And of course, you needed to smell great and feel refreshed!
I started my journey by researching the traditional aftershave formulas consisting of basically alcohol, water, and fragrance. Then I looked into the best contemporary aftershaves, and found that nothing at all has changed! And while this has been a winning formula for over a century, I needed to do better.
To make a better aftershave, I knew I had to ditch the water, which did nothing. So, I replaced it with soothing botanicals such as witch hazel & comfrey plant extract (allantoin) to help you feel refreshed. Then I needed to tackle the biggest complaint about aftershave: it’s drying. So the next step was to add some emollients to help your face retain moisture. Finally, I added fragrance so you can smell great all day.