Recent Products - see more
Maggard Razors is proud to announce the switch to our new higher quality packaging – and the introduction of a new line of soaps.
Maggard Platinum Soap has a different formula – slightly softer in consistency with the introduction of Kokum Seed Oil and Coconut oil in addition to Argan Oil and Tallow. The Platinum line is slightly more expensive due to the higher quality ingredients.
Platinum will be released in 3 scents:
- Northern Moss (Essential Oils & Menthol)
- Green Apple (Fragrance Oils) — NOTE: THIS RELEASE IS DELAYED UNTIL 9/22
- Tobacco & Leather (Fragrance Oils)
In addition to our new line of soaps, Maggard Razors has moved our ENTIRE line to new, higher quality jars. These jars represent a significant investment on our part, and offer some of the following features:
- Wide 4″ diameter, and a slim 1.5″ height
- 6oz jars are filled with 4oz of soap to leave plenty of room for loading a brush
- Thick-walled, PETG materials make for an aesthethically pleasing, high quality look
- Ultra-smooth threading action make other jars on the market feel cheap
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Professionally printed labeling
E-Commerce Shipping Assistant – 30-40/week for a primarily mail-order Internet based business in downtown Adrian, MI 49221
– Five days a week Mondays, Fridays and some Saturdays required.
Job Purpose: Picking orders, maintaining product and sample supplies, quality control inspection.
E-Commerce Shipping Assistant Job Duties:
– Picking orders with extreme accuracy – 1400+ products to learn
– Packing orders; shipping orders
– Printing labels
– Dispensing products into sample size containers
– Receiving orders / stocking in-store shelves / updating online inventory
– Bottling & Labeling in-house products
– Answering phone calls
– Quality control / inspection of received goods
– Light cleaning (mopping/dusting retail area, vacuuming)
Skills/Qualifications: Computer skills, Attention to detail, Ability to learn quickly, Ability to lift 30 pounds, physically demanding (on feet 4+ hours/day), General Office Experience, Telephone skills, Verbal Communication, Dependability, Strong work ethic, motivated. Microsoft Office, Photoshop experience a plus.
Experience: Office or Shipping/Receiving experience a plus. Being a traditional wet shaver is also a massive plus!
Education: High School Diploma; some college a plus.
Pay: 30 day evaluation period @ $9/hr, $10/hr thereafter. Paid sick time/personal time earned after first 30 days. Employer matched Simple IRA retirement plan.
Please submit resume and brief cover letter for consideration to: email@example.com
SUBMISSIONS END MAY 6 @ 8PM EST
We want to decorate our new retail location with photographs of wet shaving gear taken by our customers!
GRAND PRIZE (2): $100.00 Maggard Razors Gift Certificate
RUNNER UP PRIZE (2): Simpson Colonel X2L Brush ($64.50 value)
RUNNER UP PRIZE (4): $25.00 Maggard Razors Gift Certificate
Learn how to enter and see all of the submissions on our Photo Contest page!!!
Good luck everyone!